IIL New York is seeking an Executive Assistant & HR Assistant to work closely with the CEO and HR Manager. The ideal candidate will exude professionalism; great presence, great voice, and confident. The individual will manage the content of information flowing in and out of the CEO’s office; assists in coordination, integration, monitoring, assessment, planning, and implementation; efficiently manages their schedule and ensure critical information has been received and all points of view are represented. In addition, the candidate will work on special projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides administrative support to the CEO, ensuring the most effective use of the CEO’s attention and focus; meets daily with CEO to review schedule; ensures that materials for meetings are received on a timely basis and are relevant; complete and accurate
- Handles sensitive and/or classified material including directing matters/issues/problems to appropriate parties for investigation and response; provides solutions to internal and external inquiries and issues
- Serves as liaison between the CEO and management personnel, their assistants, and visitors
- Manages CEO calendar; screens CEO’s telephone calls and incoming mail and takes appropriate action; maintains and updates contact lists
- Establishes and maintains policies and operating procedures, creates document production, filing, and retrieval systems
- Manages special projects; performs other duties as required or assigned
- Adjusts and conforms to CEO’s style, work patterns, and schedule
Executive Assistant position is challenging in nature and requires exceptional skills
Desired Skill and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Public Relations/Communication preferred
- 2 + years in a related field or industry
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver in a fast-paced, quality-focused organization
- Has delivered consistent, reliable, accurate results in a high-pressure environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’s)
- Works cooperatively in a team environment with all levels of professionals
- Highly organized, capable of handling multiple projects and sensitive and/or important issues simultaneously
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Confident and decisive in stressful situations and tight time frames
- Exhibits maturity, tact and diplomacy in interactions with colleagues, clients, and other constituents
- Ability to stay focused on long-term objectives while supporting daily needs of busy chief executive
- Creative problem-solver; good judgment and analytical skills; strong work ethic; political savvy
- Strong detail orientation, planning and organizational skills
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Good communication skills
- USD 30 – 35K per year
- Semi-Monthly (pay schedule)
- We offer a competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401K Plan
- Phenomenal professional training, online tools and resources for personal growth
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training, consulting, coaching and mentoring, as well as customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Microsoft® Project and Project Server; Lean Six Sigma; PRINCE2®; ITIL®; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™ enables us to deliver innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches (Virtual Classroom, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand Learning and Simulation). A PMI® Charter Global Registered Education Provider, a member of PMI’s Global Executive Council, an Accredited Training Organization for PRINCE2 and ITIL, a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency) and an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider, IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies. IIL was recognized in six categories as a "2011 Top Business" by DiversityBusiness.com.
Our Media Division is quickly approaching its first anniversary. From May of 2011, the Media division has produced over 100 separate video segments for various IIL in-house uses as well as outside clients. In order to deliver high quality videos and meet the anticipated work expectations for the division, we must put together a skilled and passionate production staff.
Send your resume with brief qualifications summary cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also tell us why you are interested in joining our global team of professionals.