If you are a confident and highly motivated individual looking for a great sales opportunity with uncapped earnings and growth potential, join our Sales team at International Institute for Learning (IIL). We are seeking energetic and entrepreneurial Sales Representatives. The highly effective candidate would be responsible for driving incremental sales within assigned accounts, territories, and regions. This is not a teaching position.
The successful candidate will effectively provide educational resources e.g. products, services, etc. to new and existing clients within their assigned territory. In addition, this job will require the qualified candidate to identify customer needs by outlining course curriculums and training materials to enhance their careers. The Sales Representative duties may include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with PMP, PMO, Business Analyst, and IT clients
- Collaborating with peers and Vice President of Sales to prepare and present competitive sales
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Manage territories through quality checks and follow-up
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Possess a great phone and email presence as you will likely be communicating and selling via these mediums the majority of the time
- Highly organized and great time management skills
- Creative thinking, prompt decision-making and excellent problem resolutions
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- $42,500.00 + plus commission.
- Semi-Monthly (pay schedule)
- We offer a competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401K Plan
- Phenomenal professional training, online tools and resources for personal growth
A wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training, consulting, coaching and mentoring, as well as customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Microsoft® Project and Project Server; Lean Six Sigma; PRINCE2®; ITIL®; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
IIL is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer or “EOE” or “M/F/D/V” (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.