Microsoft® Project Training and Certification
There are obstacles involved in successfully delivering any project. These can range from complicated scheduling and planning; inaccurate estimates of time, cost, and scope; underestimating the required resources; and trouble identifying the critical path needed in order to deliver on time and within budget.
For more than 15 years, IIL has helped individuals and organizations achieve project success by providing comprehensive training and certification in Microsoft Project and Project Server. Our certification process is based on a “Belt” system with four distinct levels: White Belt, Orange Belt, Blue Belt, and Black Belt.
- Project White Belt® introduces you to Microsoft Project and teaches best practices for scheduling and communicating your project plans.
- Project Orange Belt® furthers your dynamic scheduling skills within Microsoft Project and teaches you how to build, maintain, and control well-formed project plans. It also prepares you to take the Microsoft Specialist certification exams 70-178 or 74-343 depending the version.
- Project Blue Belt® teaches you the ins and outs of enterprise project management in different roles, and how to select, initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control projects using centralized data within Project Server/ Project Online.
- Project Black Belt® supports an in-depth understanding of Project Server/Project Online, enabling you to refine the EPM environment and create solutions to business problems.
Learn more about IIL’s Project Belt Certifications >>
Take 5 min. to find out whether you are a White Belt or Orange belt candidate with this quiz.
Other Microsoft training available:
- Managing Projects with SharePoint. Hit the ground running with project management tools built into Microsoft SharePoint. With Microsoft SharePoint you can easily scale in as much complexity as needed to support your teams throughout the enterprise.
- Project Portfolio Analysis Workshop. How well do your projects align with the business strategy? This workshop introduces you to Portfolio Management concepts with interactive exercises in a Microsoft Project Server environment.
- Enterprise Project Management Role-based Courses. Teaches you exactly what you need to know to support Enterprise Project Management (EPM) within Project Server according to your role: executive, project manager, resource manager or team member.
Microsoft Project Courses
Project White Belt 2013
Project Orange Belt 2013
Project White Belt 2010
Project Orange Belt 2010
Fast Track Project Orange Belt 2010
Microsoft Project Fundamentals 2007 – White Belt
Project Orange Belt 2007
Microsoft Project Server Courses
Project Blue Belt 2013
Project Blue Belt 2010
Project Black Belt 2010
Project Portfolio Analysis Workshop
Enterprise Project Management (EPM) Role-based Courses
Microsoft EPM 2010 for Project Managers
Microsoft EPM 2010 for Team Members
Microsoft EPM 2010 for Resource Managers
Microsoft EPM 2010 for Executives
Managing Projects with Microsoft SharePoint 2010