Location: London, United Kingdom
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
If you are a confident and highly motivated individual looking for a great sales opportunity with uncapped earnings and growth potential, join our Sales team at International Institute for Learning (IIL). We are seeking energetic and entrepreneurial Sales Representatives. The highly effective candidate would be responsible for driving incremental sales within assigned accounts, territories, and regions.
The successful candidate will effectively provide educational resources e.g. products, services, etc. to new and existing clients within their assigned territory. In addition, this job will require the qualified candidate to identify customer needs by outlining course curriculums and training materials to enhance their careers. The Business Development Manager duties may include but are not limited to:
- Following up with clients to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with PMP, PMO, Business Analyst, and IT clients
- Preparing written proposals in response to client’s RFP, coordinating all information from the different disciplines and arranging a formal response.
- Being responsible for locating new opportunities for IIL by contacting and visiting existing and new clients.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to current and potential clients
- Preparing a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Attending sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promote product line, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
- Reaching annual sales requirements
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a great phone and email presence as you will likely be communicating and selling via these mediums the majority of the time
- Responds promptly to client needs; Solicits client feedback to improve service.
- Highly organized and great time management skills
- Creative thinking, prompt decision-making and excellent problem resolutions
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- GBP 18,000.00 + plus 5% commission.
- Phenomenal professional training, online tools and resources for personal growth
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training, consulting, coaching and mentoring, as well as customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Microsoft® Project and Project Server; Lean Six Sigma; PRINCE2®; ITIL®; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™ enables us to deliver innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches (Virtual Classroom, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand Learning and Simulation). A PMI® Charter Global Registered Education Provider, a member of PMI’s Global Executive Council, an Accredited Training Organization for PRINCE2 and ITIL, a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency) and an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider, IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies. IIL was recognized in six categories as a "2011 Top Business" by DiversityBusiness.com.
IIL is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer or “EOE” or “M/F/D/V” (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.