Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for locating new opportunities for IIL by contacting and visiting existing and new clients.
- Being capable of selling IIL’s full product line
- Make presentations to various groups within the client’s organization when
- Preparing written proposals in response to client’s RFP, coordinating
all information from the different disciplines and arranging a formal response.
- Required to work closely with the Business Unit Managers when responding to the RFP to inform them of market conditions, pricing issues and the
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promote product line, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
- Follows up with clients to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Prepares report on sales activities using the appropriate systems provided by the company.
- Reaching annual sales requirements
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Candidates must be based in New York Tri State Area
- Be proactive, creative, and able to work individually as well as work part of a team
- Responds promptly to client needs; Solicits client feedback to improve service.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations;
- Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Gives and welcomes feedback.
- Must have excellent writing skills, be clear and informative; edit work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information.
- Works with integrity and ethically.
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities;
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Computer literate, high level of accuracy and detail oriented.
- Should be familiar with Online Professional Social Networking
College Degree preferred with at least 3 years of relevant sales experience, excellent business and proposal writing, listening and other communications skills. Must have a passion for sales, be great in getting face to face meetings and have serious track record of closing large volume sales.
- USD $42,500.00 + incentive
- Semi-Monthly (pay schedule)
- We offer competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401K Plan
- Phenomenal professional training, online tools and resources for personal growth
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training, consulting, coaching
and mentoring, as well as customized course development. Our core competencies
include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Microsoft® Project and Project Server; Lean Six Sigma; PRINCE2®; ITIL®; Leadership and
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™ enables us to deliver innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches (Virtual Classroom, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand Learning and Simulation). A PMI® Charter Global Registered Education Provider, a member of PMI’s Global Executive Council, an Accredited Training Organization for PRINCE2 and ITIL, a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency) and an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider, IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies. IIL was recognized in six categories as a "2011 Top Business" by DiversityBusiness.com.
IIL is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer or “EOE” or “M/F/D/V” (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.