Contract and Staff Trainers
Location: Asia Pacific and EMEA regions
We are seeking high caliber professionals in Asia Pacific and EMEA to be part of our elite team of Consultants/Trainers. We are also actively recruiting to support our U.S. client base.
There will be great opportunities working with the most renowned organizations in the world.
Requirements for candidates
- Outstanding academic achievement – advanced degrees preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years of hands-on, real-world experience in Project, Program, and/or Portfolio Management methodologies and applications in diverse industries
- Minimum 5 years of previous classroom training and delivery experiences a must
- Profound knowledge of Project Management, Six Sigma, Business Analysis and/or Microsoft Project is desirable
- Professional certifications (i.e. PMP certified or Six Sigma Black Belts) are a plus
- First rate classroom manner and presence a must
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to communicate internationally are mandatory
- A great team player (working with IIL sales people and clients worldwide)
For Asia Pacific
- Excellent spoken and written English skills is a plus
- Multi-lingual ability is an advantage, i.e. Mandarin, Japanese, Korean etc.
- Multi-lingual ability is an advantage
- Full time and contract positions available
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training, consulting, coaching and mentoring, as well as customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Microsoft® Project and Project Server; Lean Six Sigma; PRINCE2®; ITIL®; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™ enables us to deliver innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches (Virtual Classroom, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand Learning and Simulation). A PMI® Charter Global Registered Education Provider, a member of PMI’s Global Executive Council, an Accredited Training Organization for PRINCE2 and ITIL, a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency) and an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider, IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies. IIL was recognized in six categories as a "2011 Top Business" by DiversityBusiness.com.
IIL is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer or “EOE” or “M/F/D/V” (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.