Senior Project Manager
Location: New York City
Plan and manage complex Microsoft Enterprise Projects for a wide variety of private and public sector clients. Develop, deliver and manage E-learning Solutions in virtual technology Saba Centra and Camtasia. Launch/enhance new products in the areas of consumer goods, semiconductors and software. Interpret organizational goals to develop and oversee course/program throughout lifecycle.
Requirement for Candidates:
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration
- Experience: 10 years’ in similar senior project management roles, & PMP certification, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, Microsoft Certified Trainer, Technical certification in Project Server, SharePoint, Certified facilitator in Project Management and Leadership.
- Experience in understanding and developing Software, and Course Material.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Project Server, & SharePoint-training, configuring & implementation. Excellent communicator and public speaker.
- 40 hours/week Monday-Friday; 9am to 5pm
- Job location: International Institute for Learning, Inc.
- 110 East 59th Street, 31st Floor, New York, NY 10022
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training, consulting, coaching and mentoring, as well as customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Microsoft® Project and Project Server; Lean Six Sigma; PRINCE2®; ITIL®; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™ enables us to deliver innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches (Virtual Classroom, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand Learning and Simulation). A PMI® Charter Global Registered Education Provider, a member of PMI’s Global Executive Council, an Accredited Training Organization for PRINCE2 and ITIL, a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency) and an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider, IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies. IIL was recognized in six categories as a "2011 Top Business" by DiversityBusiness.com.
IIL is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer or “EOE” or “M/F/D/V” (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.