About This Webinar
P3O – Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices – brings together all the advice you will need for setting up, enhancing or running your change delivery office.
P3O is fully saleable and is relevant if you are running a part-time project support office on your own or implementing an international suite of offices responsible for a global portfolio of programmes and projects. Subjects covered range from designing and justifying a set of offices or capabilities to detail on specific roles and services.
What Will You LearnLearn about providing comprehensive governance and support for all types of change initiatives.
- What is P3O?
- How does it fit with portfolio, programme and project management?
- How to assess the maturity of your current offering
- How to balance expectations, funding and capacity
- How to staff and deliver individual services to the change delivery community
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Describe the services that can be offered from a set of P3O offices to the portfolio, programmes and projects
- Objectively assess the quality /maturity of existing P3O services
- Justify existing and future investment in P3O functions and services
- Design a set of P3O offices, individual offices to support a particular initiative of even a single specialist role within an office
- Enable and restrain change!
P3O® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited.
About the Trainer