About This Webinar
This webinar will address the question “why Agile software development?” It will start with an overview of the Agile principles for software development that evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams that embrace change. The business value for adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, and continuous improvement will be examined and the webinar will conclude with a series of questions for you to see if Agile is right for you and your organization.
What Will You Learn
Learn about the pros and cons of Agile and if it is a fit for your organization.
- What Agile is and is not
- The Agile values and practices
- How Agile is different than traditional methods
- How Agile delivers greater value to customers
- The levels of maturity in an Agile organization
- When to consider applying Agile frameworks and practices
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand that Agile is a loose set of frameworks and practices
- Recognize best practices that have worked for other organizations
- Understand the Agile partnership between development and operations
- Evaluate if Agile is a fit for your organization
- Deliver Agile projects that will be better, faster and cheaper!
About the Trainer