About This Webinar
Please Note: This webinar will be delivered in Spanish.
In today’s ever-changing world, organizations are keen to adopt a more flexible approach to delivering projects and want to become more agile. However, the informality of many of the agile approaches is daunting and is sometimes perceived as too risky. The organizations with formal project management processes need a mature agile approach.
This webinar will present you with an introduction to AgilePM®, the world’s leading framework and certification for Agile Project Management, with over 130,000 exams sat worldwide.
- An approach that offers agility but retains the concepts of a project, project delivery, and project management
- An Agile approach that is stand-alone but also works alongside more formalized project management approaches such as PRINCE2® or PMBOK® Guide
- An Agile approach designed to link more easily with other Agile approaches, since there is an increasing demand to use a combination of Agile approaches – “blended Agile”
What You Will Learn
In this one-hour session, you will learn about:
- The Agile approach and how project management can be improved with it
- The AgilePM® principles, process, roles, and products
- Syllabus, training and certification
This webinar provides up to 1.0 PDU.
- 1.0 Technical PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®
Interested in certification? Learn more about our AgilePM courses – available on-demand, in classroom or onsite for your organization.
About the Trainer: Rodolfo Ambriz
Rodolfo Ambriz (Civil Engineer, PMP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, MS, MCP and Registered Practitioner of MSP, MoP and Managing Benefits) is Managing Director of IIL Mexico S.A. de C.V. He has extensive experience in project management methodologies, consulting and training. He is also past president of the PMI® Mexico Chapter.