About This Webinar
Cyber resilience is becoming a bigger issue for all organizations, with an increasing number of risks and successful incidents causing reputation, operational and financial damage. RESILIA provides practical guidance on cyber resilience best practice, both for the organization and its people – enabling you to harness the power of your people and make the ‘human factor’ the greatest asset in effective cyber resilience.
What Will You LearnThis webinar will introduce the RESILIA portfolio and how it can help the organization improve its cyber resilience:
- Why cyber resilience is becoming such an important topic for organizations – and why there is a need to move compliance
- Understand what good cyber resilience looks like and how it is best incorporated into business operations, using well-established management systems and approaches from ITIL®
- Explore the RESILIA portfolio and how it can equip everyone in IT roles with the knowledge and skills to contribute to improved cyber resilience
- Find out what the next steps are to building a program of cyber resilience within an organization and what resources are available from RESILIA to enable this Benefits
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand what risks your organization may face and how to balance the risks and opportunities
- How to assess where your organization is now and determine areas of focus towards better cyber resilience
- Recognize what best practice is and how this can be incorporated into your organization’s operations and culture
- Plan an initial journey to improved cyber resilience, harnessing the power of the ‘human factor’ to build knowledge and strength in your people
RESILIA™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
About the Trainer
B2B product and marketing expert
AXELOS Global Best Practice