About This Webinar
This webinar is designed to help you better manage your interactions with project stakeholders and enhance your communications effectiveness on your projects.
We’ll explore critical leadership and cross-functional team topics to give you a detailed understanding of the journey of stakeholder engagement and the role and competencies required to excel in building high performing teams. We’ll share tips for building the relationships required for clear communications and developing your emotional intelligence to support effective stakeholder relationships.
What You Will Learn
In this one-hour session, you will learn how to:
- Better align and manage your stakeholder engagement efforts and investment
- Understand the stakeholder engagement life cycle phases and supporting activities to ensure a dynamic stakeholder register
- Structure, organize, plan, and manage the level of communications on an ongoing basis
- Respond to changing stakeholder roles and expectations in a given project lifecycle
- Understand the role that managing conflict and building trust has in creating high performing teams
PDU: 1 Leadership PDU
J. LeRoy Ward
J. LeRoy Ward (PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CSM, CSPO) is IIL's Executive Vice President of Enterprise Solutions and a recognized thought leader, consultant and adviser in project, program and portfolio management. With more than 39 years of experience in the field, his insights, perspectives and advice have been sought by hundreds of companies and government agencies around the world.