About This Webinar
Building a culture that supports DevOps is the most challenging part of the digital transformation.
DevOps affects the makeup of teams and how they work, communicate and make decisions. It requires that teams be empowered to act with a high degree of autonomy. It works only when communication is open (within and between teams) and team members have a strong sense of psychological safety to take calculated risks, make mistakes and share the learning. This often requires changing the fundamental culture of the organization.
Session takeaways will include:
- The 8 knowledge areas and 4 skills areas that are relevant in DevOps
- What makes a T-Shaped Profile
- The different career paths and learning tracks needed to build a DevOps team
- Success and fail factors when adopting DevOps
- How the Phoenix Project Simulation game translates theory into practice and helps to develop team skills
Deborah Burton is the Managing Director of the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA). She is responsible for building connections in the DevOps and Agile training community and spreading the word of DASA.
Paul has been involved in the IT industry for more than 25 years and has a broad background in IT operations, IT management and product innovation and development. He was an ITIL V2 author and member of the ITIL V3 advisory group. Facilitated 400+ sims.
Amal Le Collen
Amal's passion lies in helping people to harness technology, whilst generating human and business value. With a strong portfolio of experience, Amal has witnessed, managed and implemented strategic changes across all functional areas of global organizations.