About This Webinar
This webinar presents over 25 useful tips excerpted from a leading and world renowned Excel book, “This isn’t Excel, it’s Magic!” written by Bob Umlas and published by IIL Publishing. The software version used in this session is Excel 2016, but the tips will work with any version from 2007 and beyond. The goal of this webinar is to enable you to get the most out of using Microsoft Excel in whatever business needs you have to handle data. You will be able to do more with your data and get it done more efficiently.
What Will You Learn
After this one-hour session, participants will be able to:
- Copy page setups to other pages
- Add up both columns and rows with one click of the mouse
- Make comments display with pizazz
- Easily find that last item in a colum or row by a formula
- Fill the formula =A1 to the right to get =A2, =A3,…
- Select all cells containing specific text
- …and much more.
About the Trainer