About This Webinar
This one-hour webinar will introduce you to the main elements of PRINCE2®, positioning it in relationship to the PMBOK® Guide and highlighting a few of the most powerful areas of the methodology.
Through this webinar, you will:
- Experience the power of projects that are driven by business needs and focused on rigorous definition of quality
- Learn how PRINCE2® aligns with the PMBOK® Guide and how they are compatible with one another
- See the benefits achieved by project ownership being at the highest level of the organization
- Determine whether PRINCE2® certification is the right path for you
- Review how PRINCE2® and Agile approaches were combined in PRINCE2 Agile®
Live Q&A included.
Interested in diving deeper into PRINCE2®? Learn more about our accredited PRINCE2® courses – scheduled in cities around the world, available online (live and on-demand) or onsite for your organization.
PDUs: 1.0 (.75 Technical, .25 Strategic)
Rodolfo Ambriz (Civil Engineer, PMP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, MS, MCP and Registered Practitioner of MSP, MoP and Managing Benefits) is Managing Director of IIL Mexico S.A. de C.V. He has extensive experience in project management methodologies, consulting and training. He is also past president of the PMI® Mexico Chapter.