About This Webinar
If you want to advance your career as a project professional, you need to pay at least as much attention to your relationships as you do to your performance.
The wide variety of skills and abilities that today’s project managers need to cultivate include: creating and executing on a vision; motivating others; influencing without authority; networking; communicating up, down and laterally; managing stakeholder relationships; and dealing with conflict.
This webinar touches briefly on each of the skills mentioned above, exploring them in relation to the project environment
What You Will Learn
After this one-hour session, learners will be able to:
- Articulate the importance of a project “vision”
- Identify three elements that drive motivation
- List a variety of tactics and strategies for influencing others
- Explain the four fundamental rules of principled negotiation
- Recognize the physiological components of a conflict reaction
This webinar provides 1.0 Leadership PDU.
Paul Nichols is an IIL Senior Consultant and Trainer with extensive experience in designing and facilitating a wide variety of programs including those focused on leadership development, communications, performance improvement, presentation skills and change management. He has worked with leaders to improve their individual and group effectiveness through his executive coaching efforts.