About This Webinar
In this webinar we will discuss Big Data and AI and how they will be applied to projects and project management. Both Big Data and AI will impact the 10 Knowledge Areas and 5 Process Groups of the PMBOK® Guide in new ways that are both known and unknown in the current practice of project management. We will explore how Big Data and AI will drive more accurate and actionable project decisions. Lastly, we will discuss emerging trends for Big Data and AI that will impact the project management profession.
- Big Data and AI – Overview, tools, and examples
- Why knowledge of Big Data and AI is important to the project manager
- How Big Data and AI will affect your projects
- How Big Data and AI will impact the 10 Knowledge Areas and 5 Process Groups
- Ways to plan, monitor, and execute your projects with Big Data and AI
- Top Seven Trends for Big Data and AI
0.75 Technical for PMP/PgMP/PMI-ACP
George Bridges, PMP, PMI-PBA is IIL’s Director of Business Analysis. He has more than 25 years of experience in business systems analysis, business process modeling, operations research and information technology. George is also President of the IIBA® Southeast Chapter and has been an Adjunct Professor at Lawrence Tech University since 2005.