Welcome to the International Institute for Learning, Inc. (IIL) Website.
1. Unless defined otherwise, all terms used herein will have common meanings.
2. You may use this Website for your own personal, non-commercial purposes to view, study, and purchase all IIL products and services. You may also enjoy our many complimentary products and services such as whitepapers, blogs, videos, etc.
3. You may not, nor may you enable others to, without our written permission:
- a. copy and use any content from our Website for any commercial purposes whatsoever;
- b. modify or distribute any content as though it were your own;
- c. remove any trademarks, copyrights or any other marks of authorship;
- d. place content from our Website on other websites;
- e. by any means whatsoever do damage to, alter, disrupt the functionality of, either the Website or any content thereon;
- f. post any materials on the Website which violates the rights of others or;
- g. post any materials that denigrate or degrade other persons or groups of persons.
4. Our Website is copyrighted by IIL and all rights are expressly reserved.
5. Where you or others post content on our Website, IIL makes no claim of ownership or authorship of such posted materials and accept no liability for any such post. IIL reserves the right, but not the responsibility, to remove any posts that IIL deems, in our sole discretion, to be inappropriate.
7. IIL provides reasonable security to protect the integrity of the Site and to protect any information that you provide on the Site, however, in the technical environment that currently exists IIL cannot and does not guarantee absolutely the security of any information you may choose to submit.
8. With respect to those valued clients residing in any country located in the EU and EEA, you agree that you are the Controller of any personal information that you submit to our Website and as a Controller you are consenting to IIL storing and processing, in accordance with the GDPR, your information on our servers located in the USA.